Sunday, August 28, 2011

Recent Projects

When I did my drive by assessment of this new car dealership I had a vision of a photo taken at night after a rain shower.  In my mind the sky would have lots of drama and the shimmering vehicles would set off the glowing glass box of the dealership building.

It's about 35 minutes drive from home to this dealership so one evening when the weather was evolving as I wanted I headed out.  It poured the whole way there and was still showering when I arrived.  I set the camera where I wanted it - two locations seemed best - and I waited.  Then for just 30 or 40 seconds the clouds split just enough to render the sky the magical tones seen here.

No photoshop enhancement of the colours, just a bit of contrast adjustment and voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment