Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Worlds Fastest Spaniel

The Canon 1Dx shoots at up to 14 frames per second and sounds like an automatic weapon at that capture rate.  I don't use that feature often so when I go back to it I'm usually a little taken aback by just how fast that is.  The camera can be set to various auto-focus scenarios; one of which is for subjects moving in an unpredictable manner - I call this the Welsh Springer Spaniel setting.

Canon 1Dx with Canon 24-70 f/4.0 L lens; ISO 1000, 70mm, f/4.0 @ 1/4000 second.  RAW file edited in Adobe Lightroom for white balance correction, highlights and shadow enhancement, clarity, saturation and tonal adjustment.  Final edit and polishing in Adobe Photoshop.  The subject is my dog 'Banjo' photographed in the Buena Vista Park off-leash are on 2013 October 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment